Insurance for RentingPosted by admin in Policy | April 25th 2012
We have negotiated an insurance package for our clients which is through ADAR INSURANCE
If you choose to take out rentals insurance rather than pay a security deposit, you must register and pay for the insurance directly with ADAR who provide the policy.
1. Please go to this link: Adar Insurance
2. Fill out the neccessary Fields to work out your premium, which is based on 3% of the rental figure
EXAMPLE: Your order form will look something like the below: The sum to be entered is the ‘Rental Fees’ figure (1196.21 Euros) LESS the payable on arrival figure (160 Euros) so a total of 1036.21 Euros. Please round the figure up or down to the nearest Euro.
3. Enter your Arrival Date as per the booking form and your Departure Date as per the booking form.
4. You may now calculate your premium and fill out the form with your details and pay online for your insurance.
5. After you have entered your Details, you will need to enter the Apartment Address (As soon as our payment is received and teh booking confirmed, you will recieve this) and also you will need to enter our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we are notified.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to speak to your Customer Service Representative!
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE INSURANC OPTION OVER THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED THE INSURANCE, THEN ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL YOU PAY THE SECURITY DEPOSIT!